Clifftown Shore is located in Southend-on-Sea occupying a stunning, south facing, seafront location. Set right by the sea, surrounded by parkland, it is within a short walk of all amenities including Southend Central Station, the High Street, a huge range of restaurants and the Cliffs Pavilion.
We are delighted that our vision to create a building of the highest quality has recently been granted planning approval. Our plans will deliver a building that Southend can be truly proud of, with a stunning new design for the site that will include modern apartments with fantastic sea views and large terraces, as well a new destination restaurant. Further information will become available on this design in the coming months.
- Prime seafront location
- Set into the cliff below the Clifftown Conservation Area
- Unique location enclosed by the Southend Cliff Gardens public open space
- 5 minute walk from Southend Town Centre
- 7 minute walk from Southend Central Station (49m to London Fenchurch Street)
- 10 minutes by car to Southend Airport
- 10 minutes by car to both Boys and Girls Grammar Schools
- 3 x 3 bedroom (983 – 1,033 sq ft) apartments
- 23 x 2 bedroom (722 – 895 sq ft) apartments
- 23 x 1 bedroom (485 – 589 sq ft) apartments
- Flexible commercial space for up to 2 x café / restaurant units (5,000 sq ft total)
- Parking for 49 cars